WSC operates two warehouses: A 182,000 square foot facility at 1150 Dowdell Lane in St. Helena, and a 160,000 square foot facility at 60 Harlow Court, in the Napa Valley Gateway Business Park in South Napa County. Combined storage of the two warehouses is 2.7 million cases. Annually, the Cooperative receives and ships a combined total of 5 million cases.
Both facilities are centrally located in Napa Valley and accessible to trucks of all sizes.
Wine Service Co-ops facility maintains the following features:
- Fully-insulated and temperature-controlled facility.
- Electronic security (around-the-clock, immediate response surveillance system).
- Sprinkler system for constant fire protection.
- Computerized inventory management.
- Web-based client interface for shipping, inventory management, and customer service.